Saturday, March 15, 2008
The Writers are back!
These past two weeks, I have had the opportunity to watch some TV and see how the writer's are beginning to get used to writing again. Maybe good or bad, I watched a lot of TV and saw several examples of how writer's work. For example, I watched Jay Leno's monologue a few nights. Some of his jokes were funny and you could tell the writer's did a good job, but then some of them got no laughs. Also, I remember seeing a promo on NBC for "The Apprentice" where they said "will Oma go Homa" and I remember remarking to my dad that the writer's must be getting a rough start back. Just thinking about how hard it is to write in the entertainment world, and having to always come up with new material re-enforces the need to write everyday. When I started the class I didn't really enjoy writing or realize how honestly helpful it can be. However, now I really understand and want to write.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment