Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun and Difficult, how does that work?

Recently, we have been working on several "larger" assignments in Media Scriptwriting. I have enjoyed and have had fun with these assignments because I can be creative and write about what I want. However, this past week we have observed several sitcoms and talked more specifically about how much hard work it can be. Today we discussed how much writers write and rewrite weekly to come up with episodes and story lines. I think I could do this for a little while, but not for a career. I enjoy being creative and writing, but I don't know how I would do under the pressure. Also just working on writing assignments for the end of the semester, is difficult. All of this being said I have gained great experience in creativity and writing thus far in the semester.

No comments: