Saturday, February 23, 2008
Scriptwriting is everywhere!!
I had the pleasure to work camera for the Indiana Wesleyan University Telesale several times this week. During the times in which my camera wasn't live I tried to watch a lot of the rest of the show. I was so surprised that the majority of what was said was scripted. The talent either had script in their hands or read every word on the teleprompter. I know Dr. King has said how everything is scripted, but for some reason I am just beginning to realize it. I also have realized how we have to write conversationally. Much of the time I was watching Telesale I had to remind myself that they were just having a conversation, but it was written in the script. I hope to continue watching the media and seeing how important scriptwriting is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment