Monday, January 28, 2008
Writing For Radio and then Television
I have enjoyed Media Scripwriting thus far, learning how to write for specific types of media. Last week, we looked at writing for radio. It was fun, but because I work in the radio station, I felt the pressure to do a good show. On Tuesday we were assigned to write a 30-second spot for 94.3 The Fortress. I ended up writing a promo highlighting artists from this area that we also play on The Fortress, like Everyday Sunday, Jon Mcaughlin, and Sevenglory. Then on Thursday we each read our radio spots that we had written. Everyone's sounded really good and I look forward to hopefully producing some of them for the radio station. Tomorrow we are going to talk about writing for television. This should be an interesting discussion too because everyone can show their creativity once again. I will let you know how the class goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment